Well, my NaBloPoMo streak is broken. Got distracted over the weekend by life, fun, etc. and totally blew off my blogging. Whoops!
Things I’m digging today:
- The idea that Third Culture Kids – children who grow up as expats, outside of their parents’ home country/countries – are “quick to think outside the box and can appreciate and reconcile different points of view.”
- Cute clothes from Mark’s and Spencer – a British department store that is the closest thing to Macy’s I can find here.
- Eight books and a handful of handwritten letters showed up in my PO box this week. If you are looking for a penpal, I’m always game for more.
- The Humans of New York Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser. Photojournalism and community activism at its best. Check it out.
- Knowing that there is snow falling in MN and I’m not there for it.